This assignment is initially for 3 months working 3 days a week for one of our high profile clients based in Farnborough.
We are looking for an NPD Administrator to support the NPD Project Manager with process administration, spreadsheet updates, filing and budget updates including reviewing and checking invoices before sign off.
The right candidate will need to have high attention to detail and Excel skills would be a great advantage
- Update with all incoming shipment details
- Check against courier log for contents and dept to pay
- Code or advise accounts as appropriate
- Send to Liz for final check /sign off
- Update NPD Budget with details
- Raise Purchase requisition paperwork
- Follow process to get PO’s raised
- Check Invoices for Liz sign off
- Create all labels and paperwork for UK white sealing includes raising white seal numbers and updating white seal log.- Drafting white seal email for review and issue.
- Overseas white sealing action - review content, check details against item set up sheets and comp mast files.
- Draft white seal emails for management review and issue
- Update white seal log
Update NPD tracker where required with any key information, white seal dates, artwork releases as per information received or via CPAs
Microsoft Project skills - nice to have not essential
Strong attention to detail required for this role.
Index Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion"
£20,000 per annum
£9.55 per hour
£9.55 per hour
£8.00 - £10.00 per hour
£16,500 per annum
Cluett Reeve Ltd