My client are a high end professional hair stylist company, with head offices based in the West End of London. Currently seeking a professional and switched-on Office Manager/PA to support the Operations Director and team of 5.
You will be regularly liaising with salon staff, whilst also maintaining the smooth running of the office.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
General Administration and PA duties
- Diary management for the three directors.
- Supporting monthly directors meetings (compiling logistics, agenda, distributions, pre-readings, attending and taking detailed minutes/actions).
- Inbox management, filtering requests, prioritising tasks and drafting correspondence when required.
- Provide administration support to reception.
- To assist with advertising the company’s current vacancies and arranging interviews.
- To produce Charity vouchers as and when requested.
- To respond on the company’s behalf to google reviews left on each of the salons google pages.
- To liaise with the company’s website designer re any modifications to the website.
Other duties include:
- To provide support to the directors and management on any salon marking/PR initiatives.
- To assist the appointed PR Company with booking press appointments, obtaining quotes from the team and any editorial work.
- Assist L’Oréal with booking press appointments.
- To provide support of any external and internal shows and seminars.
- To assist the operations director in the project management of the companies’ existing and new product ranges.
- To liaise with all suppliers/art worker/copywriter and the company’s appointed manufacturing company in order to meet deadlines.
- To create purchase orders as requested for new orders.
- To liaise with the company’s storage facility re any call offs/new arrivals.
There will also be some basic HR duties:
- Prepare offer letters, prepare contracts, and maintain efficient HR files on each employee and self-employed individual. To take a record of any disciplinary action. Generally take ownership of all HR paperwork and administration.
Candidates who are immediately available would be preferable however if you need to give notice this will also be considered.
You will need to be able to work with speed, use your initiative and be able to prioritise your workload effectively.
Please apply today if you think you have the skills required for this role!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business