This is a fantastic opportunity to work for our client who are based near Ware. Our client is looking for an Office Manager/PA to support the MD and be a point of contact in the UK across the other companies within the group.
- Being the point of contact and liaising with the offices in the group based in other countries.
- Booking of flights and hotels for MD
- Mileage & expenses for MD
- Managing his diary
- Organising travel, club memberships, restaurant bookings and various similar tasks
Managing the MD’s personal rentals, insurance, maintenance, contracts, communication with outside agencies and rent reviews
- Keeping on top of spread sheets of costs, insurance and reviews
- General administration
- Entering of invoices onto the online system
- Using an online booking system to sign up new customers, and reconciling these with the accounts system
- Reconciling statements across all the co’s in the group
- Managing company bank accounts and credit cards so they are paid off monthly
- Liaising with the banks, paypal and credit card co’s with any issues.
- Dealing with the co Insurance
- Adding all incoming invoices, payments, expenses and reconciling
- Raise re-charge invoices across the companies for recharging expenses
- Submitting quarterly vat returns for parts of the group.
- Liaising with the main co finance manager and accountants if required
- Ensuring the kitchen is set up with the fridge and coffee stocked, ordering sundries when necessary.
- Regularly checking the kitchen through the day and putting dishwasher on when required, clearing meeting rooms.
- Receiving and distributing post
- Answering Front door and calls
- Receiving parcels
- All maintenance issues relating eg, sourcing electricians, plumbers, handyman for repairs to resolve as quickly as possible
- Liaising with cleaning company
- IT support by liaising with the provider.
- Face to face contact with the odd visitor and customer visiting the office
The main criteria for a successful candidate is attention to detail, methodical and organised approach to their work with people skills and able to work with discretion. The ability to use their initiative to provide an effective support to the MD and think for him at times. Offering support and suggestions to ensure everything is running smoothly within the work place as well as life!
Competitive salary, Hours Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30, free parking