OPERATIONS MANAGER (RETAIL SECURITY) South/East
£28k (Negotiable) upon successful completion of 6 month probation period.
Company Car, Laptop, I Phone, Smart Phone, 25 days annual leave, plus one day every full year worked to a total of 30 days plus 8 statutory bank holidays
To manage a portfolio of retail security contracts to agreed service level agreements made with the clients ensuring the provision of an efficient security service.
NATURE & SCOPE:-
The post holder will manage the day-to-day running of security contracts maintaining client contact.
It will be necessary to ensure client satisfaction and also be responsible for the welfare and performance of security personnel.
The post holder will be required to work in accordance with the operational demands of the business which will involve undertaking site visits at weekends and at night.
- Maintain client satisfaction and effective security provision to the contracts across the sector.
- Regularly review the performance and development along with the welfare needs of the team.
- Provide line management responsibility to site managers/supervisors and security officers including all aspects of disciplinary, grievance and welfare issues under the guidance of the Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure that regular client contact is maintained by client meetings and that stringing working relationships are forged to ensure customer focus is paramount
- Regularly conduct site visits and progress reports to discuss issues and agree on solutions promptly.
- Conduct regularly 1 to 1 meetings and site visits to appraise the personnel of issues and developments within the company.
- Liaise regularly with the Recruitment Manager on all recruitment issues and ensure up to date information about vacancies is readily available.
- Regularly review client requirements and feedback and discuss all issues arising with the Regional Manager and the Area Director as appropriate.
- Participate in joint presentations with the Sales Team for new tenders or tender reviews.
- Have a good understanding of the portfolio P and L.
- In addition to these functions, employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Ensure that Health & Safety procedures are in place and risk assessment is reviewed regularly in accordance with the assignment instructions.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the clients and ensure that customer focus is paramount.
- Provide timely reports and reviews of contract as appropriate and ensure that the Area Manager/ Area Director are aware of any issues.
- Evaluate client satisfaction through surveys and feedback's, and react accordingly.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer