We are looking for people part of a busy and friendly team, working for the world's biggest online retailer, Amazon!
We have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse for one of the most successful and forward thinking companies in the world. The role of night time warehouse operative is in Southampton and pays a minimum of £9.10 per hour!
The warehouse operative role:
- The role is an active role with sortation at it's very heart
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
- Working as a team sorting pre packaged parcels into the correct delivery route
- locations for delivery drivers
- Using a hand-held scanner to scan each parcel barcode into the correct location barcode
- Working on foot at a fast pace in order to maintain set individual and team targets
What we are looking for in a warehouse operative:
- We are looking for who are self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People able to work a 8 hour night shift, 4 or 5 days out of 7
- People who can work out current shift times, 01:00- 09:30
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation, rewarding commitment and developing people
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- One of the biggest organisations on the planet
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate is £9.10 per hour
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
- The job is located Southampton, SO30 4DA
- Parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike.
- There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click apply and we'll contact you shortly
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.