We are a boutique accounting practice specialised in serving Japanese corporate clients and based in the Old Street / Shoreditch area of London. We are now looking for a part qualified ACCA/ACA accountant to join our practice as a supervisor.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and double bookkeeping, minimum three years’ experience in accounting or audit
- Strong IT skills in Excel and accounting software such as Sage 50 and Xero
- Sound English language writing and editing skills
- Experience in producing management accounts
- Standard knowledge of UK VAT and income tax
- Effective supervision of junior staff through teaching and organising
- Planning and project management skills
- Client focused and a great communicator
You will work on a portfolio of Japanese corporate clients and supervise Japanese speaking assistants with a hands on approach. You will work on management accounting and financial accounting initially, and then expand your range of work to VAT, corporation tax and income tax.
Salary is £34,000 + financial support for ACCA/ACA courses up to £2,500 + pension contributions.
9:30 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday as standard hours.
28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
As we are specialised in inward investment work from Japan, it is to your advantage if you can demonstrate an interest in Japanese culture or speak some Japanese. You can develop niche skills dealing with international clients.
Accounting Japanese Sage Supervision Vat Returns
€35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Ambition Europe Limited
£14.00 - £15.00 per hour
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum