My client are currently seeking part time Customer Service Advisors to join their incredible growing business in Hull. This would suit an individual who have a keen interest in delivering exceptional Customer Service.
Monday-Friday 11.30am-15.30pm (20 hours a week £17,500 FTE). Easily commutable by public transport and paid parking near by.
Do you have a strong Customer Service Background?
Do you want to work for a company where you can visibly see that you are making a difference and where your ideas are encouraged? Look no further!
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls maintaining existing accounts and contributing to the positive working environment. As well as being able to identifying opportunities for development.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
You will need to demonstrate the following skills;
• Minimum of 12 months Customer Service experience
• Professional telephone manner
• A positive and enthusiastic outlook
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in confident objection handling
• Excellent communication written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual that is seeking a role within a growing company. The role is due to start on the 22nd October so if you are ready to take on the challenge then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Connor at Reed 01904 688760.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business