We are currently looking for outgoing, sharp, bubbly and willing to learn, part time receptionist to join our team and provide the highest customer care experience on day-to-day basis.
The hours are 12noon-6pm Monday to Friday.
- Providing excellent customer service and welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or over the phone.
- Signing in visitors and signing them out, issuing relevant visitors passes, parking permits etc.
- Setting and helping out with meeting rooms, making sure that those are prepared for the next meeting.
- Answering and dealing with any queries on the day-to-day basis and monitoring logbooks.
- Must have excellent customer service experience.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Training will be provided.