Trainee Teacher – 2 Year Paid Post Graduate Certificate in Education – www.premierpathways.co.uk
Are you about to graduate and want to become a Trainee Teacher?
Perhaps the opportunity to get paid, pay no tuition fee, gain a Post Graduate Certificate in Education and gain a role could appeal for you?
If so, the Premier Pathways, two year paid Trainee teacher Post Graduate Certificate in Education route could be for you!
Working in a Central London School, you will progress over the course of two years from a Teaching Assistant / LSA to taking more responsibility, becoming a Trainee Teacher and finally a fully qualified teacher.
With almost 150 trainee teachers completing their first year of the course, you too could become a Trainee Primary Teacher!
***School based Post Graduate Certificate in Education at an accessible primary school
***Two Year Post Graduate Certificate in Education
***Inclusive Primary School in Central London
***£14,000 – £16,000 or the Trainee Primary Teacher
***Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position starting September
***Post Graduate Certificate in Education Provided by the University of Buckingham
To be considered for the Two Year Trainee Teacher Programme the successful candidate must have the following:
• GCSE ‘C’ Grade or above in Maths, Science and English
• Degree Level of 2:1 or above
• Drive to train as a teacher
• Be able to demonstrate their passion for teaching
The Premier Pathways Post Graduate Certificate in Education two year Trainee Teacher course will include the following:
• Residential Training with the University of Buckingham each half term
• 3 Phases – Teaching Assistant, Trainee Primary Teacher, Primary Teacher
• Tuition and help for the online skills tests
• Support from Edustaff, Premier Pathways Liaison Team and the University
• Online Portal for trainees to discuss their experiences throughout
• Three Assignments in the second year (2500 – 3000 words each)
• 2nd placement in year two (3 weeks long)
• Work across KS1 and KS2 as a Trainee Primary Teacher
Apply for this Post Graduate Certificate in Education in Central London immediately! Send Richard Rawlings your cv by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£20,828 - £22,543 per annum, pro-rata
Orchard Hill College
£8.50 per hour
1st Choice Rec
£11,400 - £12,350 per annum