Are you an excellent supply teacher looking for work? An experienced primary teacher looking for a better work life balance?
Prospero Teaching is an award-winning, specialist teaching agency offering an exciting range of opportunities in the UK and overseas. We ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one.
We work closely with large number of Primary Schools located throughout Bury St. Edmunds to support with planned cover and unplanned staff absences.
Due to growing demand with our clients we are looking to recruit talented and reliable Primary Teachers who are available for daily/short term supply & cover work (D2D Supply).
The ideal supply teacher will be innovative, enthusiastic and passionate. We are keen to secure supply teachers to join our team.
You must have:
* At least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years, or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
* QTS or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Have experience teaching in schools in either the UK or overseas where your qualification is recognised by NARIC or NCTL
* Good classroom management skills
* Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day
Prospero Teaching can offer you:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Teaching assignments local to you
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs
* Careers support and advice
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
* Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
If this supply teacher advert has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this teaching position then please apply to this ad with your updated CV. We are extremely keen to interview any suitable supply teachers as soon as possible.
Key Stage 1
Key Stage 2
Newly Qualified Teacher