ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1972 our client is one of the world’s most iconic brands, with recent surveys showing that it has 97% brand recognition worldwide, they are today one of the TOP100 licensing Companies in the world, selling in excess of 23 million products a year and a turnover at retail in excess of $265 million per annum. With over 260 licensees and partners, across more than 13 product categories, covering a broad range of consumer products including apparel, digital, FMCG, home decor, cosmetics, toys, gift, back to school, stationery, promotions, publishing, promotions and more.
We're on the lookout for a talented graphic designer to join our client’s team and help them continue to sell their product ranges by supporting the brand team, someone who is really creative, enthusiastic and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment. You will be joining the company at an exciting time, with a vast amount of expansion and opportunities. The office can be fast enough paced at times, and be part of the small in-house design team; you'll need to hit the ground running.
• Creation of seasonal category style guides with trend relevant graphics and prints;
• Placement of graphics and all-over prints for Gifting, Home and BTS categories;
• Develop extraordinary creatives for specific retail projects on request from Brand Team;
• Design and develop new business pitch presentations as needed;
• Execute approvals at every stage of the product development process, working closely with licensees in all territories to ensure company products are kept up to date ;
• Communicate and liaise with international licensees;
• Report trends each season, attend trade shows and conduct regular retail trips to identify new product ideas and run competitor analysis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Must feel confident making decisions, managing workflow and a strong communicator;
• Highly detail oriented, you should be committed to producing stellar work which is on-brand;
• Ability to prioritise many tasks and deliver projects on time;
• Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to connect with individuals at all levels within the company;
• Excellent skills required in: - Adobe Illustrator;?- Adobe Photoshop;
- Adobe In Design.
Fashion FMCG Graphic Design Product Design Apparel
£40,000 per annum
£180.00 - £200.00 per day
Careers In Design (Recruitment) Limited
£18,000 per annum
Mploy Staffing Solutions