For our SAP S/4 Hana implementation, called FINeSSe, we are looking for Finance GL and Management Accounting Workstream lead / Project Manager - SAP GL & Management Accounting Lead. We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible and work through until the end of January 2019. You can choose to be based in either our Surbiton or Crawley office, although travel between the two offices and elsewhere from time to time will be essential. There is scope for some home working as well, dependent on business needs.
We are implementing a brand new ERP software with SAP S/4 Hana over the next 18 months (Approximately). The sectors Tailormade, Travelopia HQ, Marine incorporating the LeBoat and Yacht businesses and Expeditions are in scope. The new software will cover key processes and transactions across Finance, Controlling, Fixed Assets, Project Systems, Purchasing, Stock and Inventory.
We have set up the project structure with 5 business workstreams:
- Accounts Payable and Purchasing
- Accounts Receivable & Banking
- Finance GL and Management Accounting
- Fixed Assets and Projects
- Stock (Materials) and Inventory
What you will be doing:
You will work with us and support the project through at least the first project wave, which is scheduled to be go live in December 2018, followed by a 4 week hyper care period.
This particular workstream will kick off workshops as soon as possible and will be responsible for defining significant organisational structures, such as the Chart of Accounts, Cost Centre and Profit Centre structures as well as other applicable reporting dimensions.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and managing of the workstream
- Managing the project team, especially the Key Users and their assigned tasks (around 10 team members including Head of Finance, Financial Controllers, Group Financial Controller)
- Shaping processes design, taking best practice into consideration
- Ensuring close collaboration with workstream leads from our implementation partner
- Functional delivery of requirements in the new system in scope of the workstream
- Acting as a link between the project team and our implementations partner's consultants
- Ensuring transparent communication within the workstream immediately reporting risks and issues to project management
- Actively participating in functional workshops
- Supporting the sign-off process
- Supporting the Change Manager with:
a) Comprehensive test plans
b) Test scope with support of Key Users
c) Development of a training catalogue for End Users, with support of Key Users
- Supporting user authorisation design
- Supervising the data migration and contributing to the data migration strategy
- Ensureing that data quality is sufficient and where applicable, thorough data cleansing, is completed
- Support the development of the Cut Over Plan
- Be a hands-on person who is able to solve problems proactively
- Be able to lead a team of approx. 10 people from differing backgrounds, sectors and cultures
- Quickly understand business requirements and aid in the translation of those requirements into a systems solution
- Be either a qualified accountant or have experience in implementing SAP for Finance
- Have experience in the Travel industry (desirable) or be able to demonstrate a good understanding of working with multiple brands and global legal entities
- Be flexible to travel in the UK, mainly between Crawley and Surbiton and possibly some overseas travel
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
Project Management Cleansing Implementation Experience SAP system People Management
£15.00 - £20.00 per hour, negotiable
£30,000 per annum
£31,371 - £33,288 per annum