Due to expansion, Park Place is looking to hire an individual who will be well organized, highly motivated, able to work on their own but be part of a team.
The role will report into the Purchase Ledger Specialist and will include responsibilities such as:
Experience and Skills
- Review, Code/Match and record Supplier Invoices within 2 Financial systems, but covering multiple country locations.
- Monthly Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Resolution of Supplier queries in a timely manner
- Generate Payment Runs
- Assist in monthly processing of Employee Expenses using SAP Concur
- Scan/File Invoices and Electronic file management.
- Assisting, where required, the rest of the UK Finance Teams as well as APAC and USA
- Liaise with External Companies
- Answering the telephone
- Purchase Ledger Experience
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- High Level of numeracy/Literacy skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills, being able to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Hours of Employment 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday 9-5.30, flexibility will be required
- Travel to other offices may be required but minimal