Quality Control Assistant
Shift: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 5:00pm
£22,000.00 to £26,000.00 depending on skills, experience and Knowledge
• A minimum of 3 year's experience working as a Quality Inspector/Engineer.
• An Engineering qualification, minimum of level 4 BTEC in Quality, or relevant discipline.
• Good knowledge of Assembly and Final Inspection of Engineered Products.
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings and be competent using basic Word / Excel / Vision software.
• Practical knowledge of modern Quality processes (Six-Sigma, PDCA, SPC, etc.)
• Experience in a similar role, preferably within a Manufacturing background
• Good understanding of Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques
Duties to include, but not be necessarily limited to:
Monitoring all production departments, imported goods.
Responding to internal complaints and faults and recording non-conformities
Assisting with problem solving across various departments
Reporting on, and following up, corrective actions
Collating, assessing and reporting relevant information
Assisting with internal process Auditing,
Assisting creation of process and product instructions and activities for all areas to progress and gain momentum
Promoting and recording continual improvement
Knowledge of internal auditing, and working in a Lean environment would be advantageous, but in-house training will be given.
Some heavy lifting may be required to be able to carry out Load Testing.
£22,660 - £28,000 per annum
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
£10.47 - £11.04 per hour
£10.00 per hour
The Best Connection Group Ltd
£8.00 per hour
Adecco UK Limited