The purpose of the job is to provide a professional receptionist service to the business.
This is a part-time role working all day (Monday and Friday) between 8.30am and 5.30pm with the ability to cover annual leave with notice.
The job will require someone who has ideally come from a receptionist or customer services background and who is organised, presentable and has the ability to work under pressure.
The following skills are essential:
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Team Player
- IT Literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages and phone systems
- Able to work under a pressured environment
The key tasks of the role include:
- Operating an Avaya switchboard
- Receiving visitors and clients in to the office and maintaining a visitors book
- Managing meeting rooms
- Completing dead filing
- Updating contractors database
- Dealing with incoming faxes
- Operating a rota system for support cover
- Covering for colleague’s holidays and absence