Branch Manager - Recruitment
£28,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience)
About the team you are applying for;
Swanstaff Recruitment isn`t like other agencies - we do things differently, that`s why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone!
We are looking for some real `grafters` to join our Swanfamily, who can keep up with our pace (in work and socially!) and who want to be part of a bigger picture and put their stamp on the company. We have really strong teams throughout our branch network and Head Office; therefore there are no room for coasters!
We`re a family; friendly, happy and more importantly we are all self-starters! We`re not afraid to get involved and get our hands dirty, as well as being madly passionate about the Swanstaff brand!
What`s in it for me?
Apart from being part of a fantastic Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for you will receive;
- Share scheme option from day 1 of joining us - be a Swanstaff Shareholder not just a Swanstaff Employee!
- Monthly commission
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- Massive Commission potential - O.T.E £60,000K in year 1.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) *
Things you`ll be working on;
Reporting directly to our CEO you`ll be an experienced billing-Manager, responsible for both building a profitable desk of your own and supporting the branch Recruitment Consultants to do the same.
- You`ll be a natural leader! Guiding your team to build a high performing branch, building a successful desk of your own and showing them how it`s done!
- You`ll be a manager, a friend, a cheerleader to your team! We are a family here, so we want someone who is going to get involved with the team and push them all to achieve their goals.
- You will be your team`s number 1 supporter, encouraging them, supervising them to do well. You will carry out a Monthly Performance review on all staff members, where development and training needs can be discussed.
- You`ll ensure that the branch is exceeding its targets and KPI`s; you will be handsomely rewarded for doing so!
- Working closely with other Branch managers, Directors and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads and Headhunting potential clients and key accounts for our network.
- Ensuring that candidate customer service is the best it can, we want people to know how much of a great company we are whether they are successful or not!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your Network through networking, Marketing and Social Media.
- Monthly Managers meetings held at our Head Office with the CEO and Directors, so you presentation skills will be put to the test!
Deal breakers. Things we need from you;
- Strong Recruitment Agency background - we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager who is now looking for a role which where you can run your Branch as your own business.
- An amazing leader, we love inspirational, driven and hungry people, looking to develop their career through Swanstaff, is that you?
- Be a ruthlessly efficient networker, someone with the ability to turn every conversation into a converted Swanstaff Client.
- Have a proven track record of using modern recruitment methods, with an in-depth understanding of how to use LinkedIn and social media to attract candidates.
- Being able to drive + having your own car. You`ll find yourself travelling regularly because there will always be people to see, places to go and meetings to attend.
- You`ll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI`s
- Attitude - we are big on hiring for personality and drive; do you think you can keep up with our pace?
Things you should know about us before you click apply;
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will fund us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
Whether this will suit your skill set or you have a superstar friend you feel would benefit from hearing about us - you can contact me on the following!
*20 days holiday when you start, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years` service holiday increases to 28 days.