Recruitment Resourcer - Construction and Technical
Salary £16,000 - £18,500
Professional Career Development
Our client is an established Recruitment Agency. They have a small, capable team and the culture is supportive, fun and hard working. They have some ambitious growth plans for the next 2 years and will be opening new branch locations. Each member of staff is supported with their personal development and goals and now is an excellent time to join if you are looking for a role with scope.
• Liaising with clients and candidates on a daily basis
• Relationship building and management
• Advertising for new candidates
• Interviewing potential candidates
• Completing payroll
• Ensuring all timesheets and in on time and completed
• Using social media to advertise and promote the business
• Undertake regular training
• Assisting the Recruitment Consultants where needed
• At least 6 months experience in a fast paced, recruitment environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Can demonstrate relationship building and maintenance.
• Confident and professional telephone manner.
• Competent IT skills.
If you are looking for a challenge and want to further your career, then please apply in complete confidence.
Construction Recruitment Resourcing
£20,000 - £40,000 per annum, inc benefits, OTE
SW6 Associates Ltd
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum, OTE
Ruth Moran Consulting
£24,000 - £45,000 per annum, OTE
£40,000 - £70,000 per annum, OTE