- Up to £30,000 (40hr)
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- 1 in 5 on call
- Overtime - time a half (as much as little as you like)
- Private use van
- Door to Door
We are currently recruiting for Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Servicing and Maintenance Engineer within the Cambridge area visiting clients offering an outstanding service when servicing and maintaining their air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
You will be working of a family run business that has been established for over 50 years who currently over 100 UK specialist trained engineers to cover all commercial sites.
- This is a mobile role which involves traveling extensively around Cambridge and occasionally further ahead visiting clients.
- You will be servicing, maintaining, fault finding and problem solving on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in commercial sites.
- Engineers will be required to cover an out-of-hours on call service on a rota basis. All overtime / out of hours work is paid.
- You must have demonstrable experience of working with split systems, VRV's, VRF's, close control, chillers, AHU's, cold rooms, display cabinets and upper and under counter fridges.
- You need excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills. Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable English for the client.
- You will need to provide detailed, neat reports.
- Liaising with your branch to order parts and items that are required to fix faults you have diagnosed.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- FGAS or Equivalent.
- Refrigerant handling C&G2079 or vocational qualification up to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is essential
- Minimum 12 months recent experience on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- Full Drivers Licence.