Benefit Cosmetics UK - Regional Sales Manager Ireland
To maximise all sales opportunities through the region by leading by example and developing and coaching the Area Sales Managers and their teams to deliver all KPI’s.
- To agree retail sales targets for the Region and by Area with Country Manager.
- Discuss and agree monthly sales targets with SDM’s.
- Monitor and analyse weekly / monthly / quarterly retail sales to ensure actual in line with forecasts.
- Analyse new product sales ensuring all opportunities are being maximised and that all store teams are focused on the global and regional objectives.
- Ensure that all store teams are using the Magic Formula to build Benefit point of difference to the consumer.
- To be involved in the recruitment process for all Counter Managers.
- To monitor and analyse the effectiveness of all BC recruitment in line with stability figures, LTO and training figures.
- To monitor vacancies in line with company objectives.
- To ensure that the recruitment process for BC’s is being implemented 100% in the field.
- With Country Manager and HR Director, identify all Field based Managers training needs and ensure that these needs are addressed.
- Coach and develop all Managers in all retail issues.
- To provide support to the SDM’s, ensuring that work is completed to the required standard and deadlines are met.
- Increase Area performance by continually coaching and developing the team of SDM’s.
- Ensure all team have regular SDM visit forms completed with measurable objectives.
- Analyse the BC’s training needs on the Region and co-ordinate with the Training Manager / Country to ensure that the needs are met.
- Ensure that all SDM’s / Counter Managers are following Benefit Best Practice and adhering to all company direction along with Retailer promotions etc.
New Store Openings
- To build and retain good relationships with our Retailing Partners ensuring that we are all working towards shared goals and best practice and that we maximise their support in the field.
- Prepare and communicate the new store opening calendar to SDM’s ensuring realistic timings and plans are put into place. Work with the Country Manager and Field Training Manager to convert existing doors to the Brow Service Doors going forward.
- Liaise with Head of Marketing to ensure that all new stores are supported with appropriate launch and promotional plan.
- Discuss FTE for every new store with Country Manager and analyse quarterly to ensure that the FTE is efficient.
- Meet with all New Store Management with the SDM prior to opening to present the brand, philosophy etc
- Ensure all SDM’s use the New Store Opening Check list, when opening new accounts and the critical path is adhered to, with particular emphasis on recruitment.
- Hold quarterly meetings with SDM’s to ensure that all new processes are implemented and best practice is being followed.
- Speak daily to SDM’s to give guidance and coaching on dealing with business issues and reflecting on the day’s achievements.
- Liaise with the HO National Accounts team ensuring that Ireland is top of mind
- To ensure that all retail expenditure is in line with budget, such as counter& brow bar supplies and all costs related to beauty consultants and Counter Managers be that meetings, training costs, training, gratis etc
- Ensure all Field Based teams expenditure is forecast accurately and in line with monthly budget
- Ensure all recruitment is in line with salary forecast and delivering additional sales
- At least 10 years commercial retail experience
- Good Employment Law Knowledge
- Excellent Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
- IT Skills - Excel Intermediate
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good Planning & Organisation skills
- Strong Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Flexible to change
- Ability to challenge
- High Energy levels