Are you an experienced Rental Administrator wanting to work for a marketing leading company? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, fun and busy environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Permanent position
- £20,000 - £22,500
- Progression opportunities
- Parking on-site
To receive and process all associated short term rental business from enquiry through to delivery. Process short term rental off hires through to return and associated administration areas as required. To provide support in fleet management and other associated administrative areas as required. To provide a single point of contact for internal and external customer administration and communication. To grow and develop true short term rental business for the organisation.
Role and responsibilities:
- Administer short-term hire enquiries into the Rental Department to include any ancillary equipment required.
- Liaise fully with workshops and or field service control to schedule workload to meet customers' expectations and our own commercial business requirements
- Liaise with accounts for setting up new customers, raising rental contracts to include maintenance and thorough examination processing
- Ensure all order, contract and PDI documentation is in order and filed as appropriate.
- Cross hire management to include sourcing and cost management
- Deal with off hires, terminating agreements, off hire inspections and ensuring trucks are collected in the required time frame
- Endeavour to achieve high truck utilisation in line with Rental Department targets by growing true short term rental
- To focus on achievement of revenue targets as set by the business and to monitor and control where possible costs, report to management any areas of concern
- Monitoring and processing of supplier invoice queries within rental control
- Monitoring and processing of inbound customer invoice queries within rental control
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety and Environmental procedures are followed at all times and maintain general housekeeping rules.
- Ensure familiarity with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and 14001:2004.
- Conduct each transaction with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximising customer satisfaction and encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business
- 3 years + Coordination & Administration experience within a rental/hire/fleet environment
- Proven ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to deal with people in different roles and levels in-house and externally.
- Competent in Windows PC environment, in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- A proactive approach to tackle problems and identify solutions.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Have the desire to learn about all aspects of the role and company products
- Must enjoy and be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today, interviews are taking place next week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.