Role: Sales Client Manager
My Client is one of the country’s leading independent Estate Agents with over 50 networked offices in Southern England and Wales. They are currently looking for a Sales Client Manager to join their ever growing organisation. with over 200 years worth of experience within the sector they strive to do the best for their customers and their workforce.
We are currently recruiting for an Sales Client Manager to join their team in the Aylesbury area. This is an exciting opportunity with first class career opportunity for someone looking to join a well-established and successful team.
As a Sales Client Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the manager in developing the largest dominant market share for on market and under offer properties Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded.
- Take responsibility for running the MA generation section of the opportunity report and achieving all follow up activities on time
- Produce high conversion levels of Market Appraisals to full service sole agency Instructions and Third party sales
- Produce high quality marketing, including photographs, descriptions and web marketing
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations.
- Act as point of contact in manager’s absence to ensure the continuous success of the branch
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office
As a Sales Client Manager, you will:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience along with proven success in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- Have previous listing experience
- You must be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Have the ability to act as a role model by adhering to company standards, whilst continuously exceeding activity and income targets
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Ambitious and career orientated
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you can expect to receive:
- A full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Quarterly award trips and prizes
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
Salary: £20, 000 to £30, 000 (depending on experience)
If this sounds like the next step in your career the APPLY TODAY or caontact one of the NRG team for information.