Sales, Events & Marketing Manager
Macdonald Hotel’s Sales, Events & Marketing Managers play a vital role in delivering a great guest experience to all our guests. They have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest expectation. Often operating on the front line, they are the real ambassadors of our company, and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Our Sales, Events & Marketing Managers are hardworking individuals who manage our in house special events teams along with creating and maintaining inspiring social media content. Reporting in to our Director of sales you play an important role in maximising and seeking out new business.
As one of our Sales, Events & Marketing Managers you will be responsible for helping establish our profile and reputation both locally and regionally.
- Working with the Director of Sales position each hotel in their target market place, establishing the profile and reputation both locally and regionally, across all key segments.
- Implement the actions as defined within the hotel RSM (revenue, sales and marketing) plan, making full use of the group marketing toolkit.
- Maximise lead generation (new and existing business) across all channels for all hotels in each region.
- Ensure BDRC and Venue Verdict targets consistently achieved for each hotel as relevant.
- Working with the Guest Direct booking teams to fully maximise conversion, including cross selling and referral opportunities where appropriate.
- Proactively seek out new business, raising the profile of each hotel both locally and regionally. Full development and deployment of activity calendar and RSM plans.
- Day to day management of social media channels, with a particular focus on Facebook to maximise audience engagement and revenue opportunities.
- Proactively support the Director of Sales with quarterly review of each hotel RSM via the TAG (Target, Action, Growth) sessions.
- To manage the SSE (Special event executive) hotel team
• Employee Awards
• Group Pension
• In store and Online discount cards
• Life Assurance
• Health Care Assistance Fund
• Friends and Family Discounts
It’s not often you find a large company where you really feel part of a family. A career with Macdonald Hotels & Resorts offers you opportunities to progress as well as personal and financial rewards. From our Company Pension Scheme, preferential hotel rates and discount high street store cards, to a fabulous sense of belonging – we offer more than everyday job satisfaction.
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour