My client is looking for a Lettings & Sales Consultant to join their team, they require strong negotiations skills. The candidate must strong Administration skills and the ability to multi-task.
Core Tasks for lettings
- Managing the database, ensuring all details are correct for properties on the market and all compliance is met
- Attend Handover meetings to enlist new properties
- Liaising with third party Agents for the purpose of marketing, viewings and negotiations
- Liaising with Landlords for weekly property updates, to include viewing feedback and offers
- Negotiating all offers with the Agent on behalf of the Landlord
- Liaise with property management department whenever works are needed
- Provide weekly deal information to the Head of Department
- Upon agreeing an offer, ensure all legislation is complied with in relation to Right To rent regulations
- Responsible to arrange all aspects of a new Tenancy, to oversee Tenant references, preparation of documents, check in arrangements and receipt of all completion funds
- Collate all Compliances certificates as necessary Gas safety, Portable Appliance Test, Smoke detectors are all in place.
- Sign off completion off all new move ins
- Handover completed Tenancy to Property Managers
- Negotiating rent increases with Landlord at renewal stage & Issuing renewal documentation
The responsibilities for Lettings & Sales Consultant are as follows:
- Liaise with Business Development to agree which agents we will instruct for marketing
- Liaise with Agents, send and receive completed Terms from the agent
- Instruct valuations on property and update Landlord
- Instruct marketing once price agreed with Vendor
- Update the Vendor & on a weekly basis as to any feedback
- Receive all offers from Agents, obtain relevant details then pass over all information to the Business Development Team to propose the offer to the Client
- Once agreed the Sale is agreed then progressed by Business development admin.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by Halmer Recruit for future job opportunities, unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.