My client are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join their sales team to help them achieve their goals.
You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the sales representatives.
The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and administration.
• Process orders via email or phone
• Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Liaise with the Sales team and customers
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
* Updating the CRM system
* General Administration
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features
* Improving internal administration systems
* Assisting the BDM with various projects
* Occasional Marketing duties
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
* High level of Excel experience
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Good attention to detail
* Relationship building skills
Administrative Support Marketing Sales Team
£17,500 per annum
Designer Contracts Ltd
£18,000 per annum
£16,000 - £17,500 per annum
£16,000 - £19,000 per annum