A leading investment management business is seeking a Sales Support Executive to join their team, initially on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The role of UK Distribution Support Executive will provide a high level professional support service to assigned members of the UK Distribution sales and client team, including the management team. The support provided by the UK Distribution Support team will include a broad spectrum of services, from PA Support to dealing directly with clients. The role holder will primarily be channel focused and the level of service will be adapted to meet the needs of the channel & the accountabilities of the assigned member of the sales and client team. The channel focus may change as the business requires.
To ensure the role holder can contribute to the UK Distribution targets and strategic development whilst adequately supporting the team, they will need to build relationships both within the business and externally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that phone calls, emails, mail and other communications are dealt with and filtered where appropriate and redirected if necessary
- Execute a thorough sales/client team follow-up on all correspondence, campaigns and actions where appropriate
- Plan and organise corporate events, client visits and client lunches/dinners maintaining oversight to ensure all activities are co-ordinated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Arrange and co-ordinate sales meetings, proactively managing and distributing information and where applicable take minutes and actions for these meetings.
- Lead on internal campaigns and manage until agreed deadline
- Implement and maintain appropriate electronic document management and filing systems. Full management of personal expenses and travel for assigned sales and client team members, and ensure that best practise is adopted by the team
- Respond to all queries expressed by internal & external clients e.g. information about relevant products or services.
- Work closely with other business functions to provide an exceptional level of client service
- Produce reports and presentations upon request.
- Liaise with Investment Specialists, WIT, RFP, Presentations and Marketing teams to produce various reports and presentations upon request to specific deadlines
- Act as point of contact with Events and Marketing teams and act as conduit for the UK Distribution team to enable client participation in various events both internally and externally as required
- Maintain and keep up to date a CRM (salesforce) database with all activities carried out to ensure a clear audit trail is recorded. Use salesforce to produce relevant reports for both the UK Distribution management and wider team on flows data, client, campaign & opportunity activity and where appropriate clients at risk information.
- To establish, maintain and enhance productive working relationships with all internal and external customers
- Carry out ad-hoc requests for the UK Distribution team to aide them in achieving their sales targets and good client outcomes.
- Active involvement in any relevant UK distribution projects as and when required.
- Provide cover for colleagues in UK Distribution Support during times of absence.
The role requires:
- Proven track record in PA, Sales & Client Support
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise appropriately
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience in the Asset Management or similar Financial Services organisation
- Having the ability to manage multiple tasks/issues simultaneously in a busy client facing environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve the highest standard of output with high accuracy levels
- Influencing and getting support from stakeholders to meet client requirements
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (desirable)
- Some knowledge of the UK Distribution products and services offered by the fund management industry (desirable)