BMW Group - Careers - Job Description
Autonomous driving will go nowhere without the agile teamwork needed to keep its development on track. We not only rely on real passion in the team, but also on a Scrum Master, who enables the teams to master this challenging task. Thats where you come in. To ensure we can continue our pioneering work in this future-defining field, our team is currently looking for a:
Scrum Master (f/m) for Autonomous Driving.
Your role will be to provide agile leadership and support for teams involved in the research and development of autonomous driving. Youll work closely with experts in influential fields like AI and robotics, be responsible for the day-to-day coaching of multiple teams, product owners and external partners, and promote a culture of agile leadership to ensure the continuous improvement of agile methods in line with the SCRUM scaling framework, LeSS. Your goal will be to make the lynchpin role of Servant Leader your own by becoming the essential go-to contact that your teams and management can always turn to.Qualifications and experience
- A degree in IT or Electronics (or comparable qualification).
- Good knowledge of frameworks for scaling agile development.
- The desire to lead (leadership experience is an advantage).
- Experience as a SCRUM Master or agile coach.
- A proven track record in agile and classical software development.
- Fluent business English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong analytical mind.