Senior Client Relationship Manager/ Senior Client Coach - London
Salary: Very Competitive plus Benefits
Key words: Senior Relationship Manager, Client Relationship manager, Business Development, revenue, growth, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Account Manager, Client Account Executive, Relationship strategy, team leadership, client leadership, leadership relationship Management, thought leadership, Firm Ambassadorship, Relationship building
Our client provides leadership development framework to CEO`s, Senior Executives and global leadership teams.
They are looking to appoint a Client Relationship Manager to provide a full spectrum of support, influence leaders of organisations, as well as engage with the core issues impacting the business.
They are looking for a creative team player with strong business acumen, someone with relationship building skills, relationship management skills. The ideal candidate will have a background in Coaching, Client Relations, HR, and Outplacement services.
You will play a key role in attending and participating in events with decision-makers and thought leaders from some of the world`s pre-eminent companies, business schools and consultancies.
You will be encouraged to act as an Entrepreneur, a thought leader, offering strong judgement and big picture thinking, developing and leading the right team whilst building and managing a vibrant, long-term network of relationships.
It is key that you have experience in selling leadership solutions, training and strategies.
• Develop, grow and retain relationships with members in your portfolio, ensuring you understand their business and personal career objectives
• Create and facilitate a bespoke programme of support to each member in a timely fashion
• Instigate relevant one-to-one connections between members and devise appropriate tailored events
• Provide general career advice to clients as required, with the appropriate level of candour
• Work collaboratively with Editorial, Marketing and Advisory Partnership teams on event programming and connections to ensure maximum value is being delivered to your members
Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years` experience working in a Relationship Manager role (in coaching, client relations, outplacement and exec head-hunters, HR consultancies, market intelligence) preferably in selling trainings / educational, leadership solutions
• Commercially astute with good sales and negotiation skills
• Ability to engage with and advise senior level executives across a broad spectrum of industries and functions
• Organised with excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.