Robert Walters, St Albans are a leading recruitment firm and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our fast paced Part-Qualified Finance, Contract desk.
If you have a recruitment experience with a natural sales flare, an energetic nature, with a desire to climb the career ladder and you're motivated by achieving set targets then we would love to hear from you.
We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
What sets us apart from other recruitment companies?
- No candidate ownership we all work as part of one team meaning the opportunity to place candidates and make money is there from day one
- Team based profit share - everyone is striving for the same goal therefore creating a collaborative culture rather than "all for one and one for all"
- Non KPI focused environment - be creative, do your research and tell us what you think is best for your market!
- Global mobility, we see international moves happen internally all the time (see our careers site for real life stories of how some of our employees have progressed and moved around the world)!
Some of the day to day duties you can expect to do as a Recruitment Consultant would include but not be limited to:
- Managing existing relationships with some of the biggest brands in the UK as well as finding new business to offer end to end recruitment solutions to filling an interim need with contractors in the Part and Non Qualified Finance market
- Researching your specialist market and becoming a subject matter expert in that particular field
- Meeting with candidates who are looking for a new role, sometimes these candidates may not be actively looking but would be good to know in your market so you will have to approach them speculatively using platforms such as Linked In and other industry specific job boards
- Lead generation through effective questioning, research, and keeping close to your market
- Business development by making sales calls and arranging meetings with in and around Essex and Herts
- Client relationship development and candidate development through networking and entertaining
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Working with your team to maintain and build on the positive brand that Robert Walters has developed over the years, attending meetings with other divisions and cross selling at every opportunity
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from advertising vacancies right the way to on-boarding candidates who are offered, this could be on either a temporary or permanent basis
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
If you are naturally competitive and want a clear career progression path or if you have become stagnant in your position and are looking for a larger client base, please do get in touch for a confidential conversation - /