Job type: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: Starting at £17,000 per annum
Location: Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Senior Housekeeping Supervisor to join the Housekeeping Team in the brand new Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen site on a permanent basis.
• Provide leadership, training, support and motivation to the housekeeping team and ensure we maintain high standards of excellence.
• Provide support to the Head Housekeeper and deputising in their absence.
• Effective daily utilisation of the computer system.
• Company Standards - Supporting the Head Housekeeper with Housekeeping compliance and achieving standards via regular communication to the GM where expenditure and support is required.
• Security - Which includes compliance with HR procedures i.e. work permits & ID etc. Key security, guest security and lost property procedures.
• Financial control, Supporting the Head Housekeeper with Room Attendant productivity, Supervisory hours and weekly budget control.
• Assisting with the development of a proactive relationship with the Front of house team and ensuring all rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guests check in/departures.
• Management of CFG procedures i.e. room audits, job of the day, periodical cleaning tasks etc. Housekeeping Office presentation.
• Managing the Housekeeping department and overseeing the team of full and part time housekeepers including management of daily sales sheets and staff time sheets and all aspects of staff planning and welfare.
• Maintaining consistently high standards of cleanliness and ensuring staff are all polite, courteous and look after guests needs.
• Manage the stock control of all cleaning products, chemicals and laundry.
• In the absence of the Head Housekeeper, attending and proactive participation of communication meetings (i.e. morning brief, op’s and monthly HOD meetings etc.)
• Rota Basis - Will Include Weekends.
• Salary starting from £18,000 per annum
• Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme.
• Staff Rates to use Leisure Facilities (Subject to availability).
• 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
If you are interested in joining this friendly team please apply today!
We are one of the UK’s premier Housekeeping Support providers and we are continuing to expand and develop our business throughout the UK.
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Hire Ground Ltd
£11.50 - £23.00 per hour
£28,000 per annum, pro-rata
Sergio's London ltd
Salary not specified