Senior Internal Recruiter, Up to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Stock, A Truly Amazing Company that are just about to hit the big time !!!! London, SE1 Based.
About the role/company:
This Tech company have been trading for 4 years and are just on the verge of phenomenal growth, they have just had a £30Million injection of funds and due to this growth they are now looking for a Senior Recruiter to shape, hire and truly own the recruitment function.
As a Senior Recruiter this position is one of those rare roles that you get to build and shape the recruitment function for a company that is growing rapidly so this position will definitely grow with the growth of the company.
The company is an exciting start-up company with ground-breaking technology that makes the Internet a far safer place for work and play. Their technology is like nothing else on the market and there's a massive amount of positive news about what this company is doing.
As the senior recruiter, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of all of our clients future team including senior hires. You will guide both directly sourced and agency candidates through the recruitment process, ensuring that they have an excellent candidate experience regardless of interview outcome.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, as an experienced recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Building appropriate pipelines to fulfil role requirements (this will initially involve agency interaction, with a view to moving towards a 70% direct hire ratio over time).
- Working with the hiring managers to set headcount numbers and ensure requirements are met
- Working with the marketing team to successfully promote company as an employer of choice in the Tech start-up industry. This will involve advising the team as to the best events to attend, keeping informed on new and appropriate attraction approaches and sharing this information, and designing and implementing new attraction campaigns
- Conducting salary bench-marking and feeding back to the senior management team
- Ensuring that the candidate, regardless of application outcome, has a positive recruitment experience
- Developing the current referral scheme
- Managing the preferred suppliers list with input from the business
- Producing and managing management information, including diversity, volume, CV and candidate conversion data and feeding this back to the business
- Attending appropriate events
- Keeping up-to-date on best practice and sharing this with the business
- In time be responsible for all offer paperwork, and any expenses relating to interviews/ relocation IF appropriate
- Creating and running the new joiners process
Essential About You skills:
- Experience of an applicant tracking system such as Workable, SAP Success Factors or similar would be great
- A proven track record of directly sourcing for the tech or cyber security market
- Experience of end-to-end recruitment for both direct and agency candidates
- Attention to detail
- Great customer service skills. This is essential to help build our clients brand out in the market
- Educated to degree or similar level. Education that covered broad HR topics or experience of wider HR issues is helpful
- International recruitment experience
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme of 8% of base salary (dependent on employee minimum contribution)
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Regular social events
- Bike to work scheme
- Free fruit, as as much tea and coffee as you want