Senior Marketing Executive
Salary - 25-27K plus excellent bonus.
My client is a busy, friendly and growing manufacturing company based near to Lancaster.
Due to promotion and growth they now require a person to implement the marketing strategy, and run events. You will be a person who has managed at least one report before and enjoys a very busy, varied role. This will include exhibitions, workshops, product launches and overseeing the in house marketing projects. Personality wise we need someone who is self contained, confident and be hands on when required. This company prides itself on being a great place to work and promotion is very possible within this company in the future.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
• Assisting with the delivery of strategic marketing campaigns
• Managing a small marketing team to oversee their work
• Managing marketing projects
• Organising marketing events on site for clients
• Organising workshops for clients
• Organising exhibitions stands from start to attendance
• Travelling to London and on occasion abroad
• Developing new ideas for building digital assets including email campaigns, web banners and online adverts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive will have:
• The ability to manage and encourage a small team, do 1-1’s etc
• Experience with marketing and marketing projects
• Experience in organising exhibitions stands
• Experience running and organising events for customers
• Ability to implement and oversee that the marketing strategy is followed
• Proficiency in Photoshop (not essential but helpful)
Please call Mandy Blackwell for more information NOW on .
This job includes an excellent holiday scheme, and also a profit share bonus and is to interview immediately for a start ASAP if possible.
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Michael Page Marketing
£22,000 - £30,000 per annum