As a Senior Engineer at Engagio, you’ll be a key contributor and also leading the architectural decision of our SaaS platform for account-based sales and marketing. Ideally, you’re comfortable going deep on data and analytics, building products to help Engagio’s customers reach insights that transform their sales and marketing activities.
- Great experience in Java server side programming and building scalable, reliable services using a loosely coupled SOA. Experience with Scala a strong plus
- Solid skills in relational databases technologies. Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience in distributed caching systems such as Redis and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Aptitude for optimizing application/queries for performance
- Proven project leadership skills demonstrated by having led the development and roll out of new features
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Familiarity with agile software management methodologies
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities
- Degree (minimum BS, ideally MS) in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable, distributed SaaS applications
- Architecting functional and scalable backend services using service oriented architecture practices and software design patterns that help power Engagio's ABM platform
- Designing elegant and clean public facing REST API's
- Developing robust database schemas and data models that closely reflect relationships between entities in the Engagio product
- Building and debugging components of a reliable data ingestion platform using schedulers, job executors and principles of distributed systems
- Improving code quality by building and maintaining a reliable testing framework
- Using agile software methodologies to work effectively in cross functional teams to understand and deliver a product that satisfies Engagio customer needs
- Provide technical support and expertise to support broader strategic initiatives and resolve customer issues
- Mentor junior engineers technically and empower teammates to achieve a higher level of performance
- You will have SSH access to Production and are responsible for troubleshooting problems in Production.
- You will have the ability to view and modify source code in the source code repository and deploy into production.