Senior Unity C# Developer for a rapidly growing kids' educational media company and it is looking to expand its amazing team! They design award-winning products that enrich millions of kids' learning experiences worldwide. They are a close-knit, collaborative group that obsesses about visual design, UXD, and now understanding the data to help produce bespoke learning experiences for kids.
They are continuing to grow and build out their product offering, and as such they have an exciting space in the team for an experienced developer to come in and make truly engaging games for kids'. The ideal candidate will have gaming experience and worked on app and mobile based products for both IOS and Android.
- Work on our educational app with Unity in C# for iOS and Android.
- Plan and implement game functionality to build robust game systems
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Collaborate with game artists and developers to establish an effective production pipeline.
- Graduate within a computer science or game development based field or similar.
- Unity, C#, Mobile Experience (iOS, Android)
- Comfortable writing well-structured code and committed to code quality through any means, code reviews, automated testing and tooling.
- Strong understanding of design/programming best practices and various design patterns within mobile games.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Calm and professional attitude.
- Team player with a hardworking can do attitude is a must.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and manage work and adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience/good knowledge of the mobile app space.
- Experience/good knowledge of the kids' educational space.
- Fluent level in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work without direct supervision and comfortable using initiative in a lean start up.
- Enthusiastic team player who looks out for others, provides guidance, and readily shares knowledge.
- Experience working in a digital/Mobile/App based start-up environment.