Adecco are currently recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to join our local client in East Ayrshire on a permanent basis.
In this role you will carry out planned and reactive electrical maintenance, find faulting, diagnosis, reporting and tracking.
Experience of PLC's, HV Networks, Furnace control systems, rolling Mills, AC/DC Drives, Safety circuits, Motors and pumps would be an advantage.
You will have many responsibilities in this role, some will include:
* Track, monitor and manage the progress of your work an report accordingly on the computerised maintenance system
* Work under permit to work system when necessary
* Work on preventative planned maintenance
* Support production unit to ensure all breakdowns are addressed in a timely manner
* Experience in troubleshoot and problem solving engineering issues
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
* Time served in an Electrical Engineering Discipline or equivalent
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* 17th Edition
* Ability to read and work with electrical drawings
* Knowledge of PLC and drive systems would be an advantage
The shifts are below
Day shift - 7.30am - 4pm
Backshift - 3.30pm - 9.15pm
Nightshift - 9.15pm - 7.30am
The salary for this role is £32000 which includes the shift allowance. There is also the opportunity for over time.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV in the first instance.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.