My client is a successful E-commerce brand currently looking for the Social Media Executive (Ecommerce, Retail, Online) to join growing team.
The role reports to the Head of Social.
What will you do?
· Social calendar You'll devise and deliver a social content calendar capturing all the key moments when we need to be speaking loudest to customers. You'll have great relationships with the marketing, commercial, and creative teams to help you do all this.
· Content creation Focusing on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, you'll create best in class content from ideas though to execution.
· Content posting working with paid social, you'll implement creative tactics to boost and supercharge social media content, and will know the right times to strike for maximum impact
· Community management You'll be responsible for day to day monitoring of social profiles, looking for opportunities to reach out and engage followers with relevant and engaging content.
· Influencers You'll build a community of relevant and impactful influencers, transforming them into brand advocates
· Reporting Responsible for producing timely (weekly/monthly/adhoc) and insightful reports on social activation and learning
What you'll need:
· 3 years+ social media experience required, preferably in online retail
· Expert knowledge of social media platforms' front and back end and how best to use them, with specific focus on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Strong experience of graphic design, video and relevant software vital. You know how to write punchy content, and know your way around all the relevant tools. You've also managed the production of creative content when not doing it yourself
· Good knowledge of using paid social media, and confident in measuring and using key reporting tools to help drive future planning and best practices
· A basic understanding of broader digital marketing tactics outside of Social Media, including PR, Brand, Content Marketing and Digital Advertising.
· Experience managing an external agency preferred
Interested? please get in touch with