Internal Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Consultant
£20,000 - £28,000 (dependant on experience)
About the team you are applying for;
Swanstaff Recruitment isn't like other agencies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone!
We are looking for some real 'grafters' to join our Swanfamily, who can keep up with our pace (in work and socially!) and who want to be part of a bigger picture and put their stamp on the company. We have really strong teams throughout our branch network and Head Office; therefore there are no room for coasters!
We're a family; friendly, happy and more importantly we are all self-starters! We're not afraid to get involved and get our hands dirty, as well as being madly passionate about the Swanstaff brand!
What's in it for me?
Apart from being part of a fantastic Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for you will receive;
- Share scheme option from day 1 of joining us - be a Swanstaff Shareholder not just a Swanstaff Employee!
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) *
Things you'll be working on;
- Building Talent pipelines internally for Swanstaff, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on the roles you are working on, we have a high volume of roles so we are looking for a fast worker!
- Working closely with the Branch managers, Directors and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads and Headhunting potential Talent for our branch network.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into interview with us, coordinating open days, group interviews and prepping candidates.
- Ensuring that candidate customer service is the best it can, we want people to know how much of a great company we are whether they are successful or not!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your Network of Recruiters through networking, Marketing and Social Media.
- You'll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable targets that we set you.
Deal breakers. Things we need from you;
- Recruitment background - we are looking for an experienced recruiter who is now looking for a role which is less business development and more networking and relationship building.
- Extensive sourcing experience. Be a super sleuth, able to locate & recruit the best available talent using a wide range of tools.
- Be a ruthlessly efficient networker, someone with the ability to turn every conversation into a converted Swanstaff employee.
- Have a proven track record of using modern recruitment methods, with an in-depth understanding of how to use Linked and social media to attract candidates.
- Being able to drive and having your own transport. You'll find yourself travelling regularly because there will always be people to see, places to go and interviews to attend.
- You'll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI's
- Attitude - we are big on hiring for personality and drive; do you think you can keep up with our pace?
Things you should know about us before you click apply;
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will fund us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
Whether this will suit your skill set or you have a superstar friend you feel would benefit from hearing about us - you can contact me on the following!
*20 days holiday when you start, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days.