Teaching Assistant - Hillingdon
This pleasant primary school in Hillingdon is seeking a dedicated graduate to join the team as a Teaching Assistant.
• Psychology Graduates or SEN Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant Required
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting SEN Pupils Across Phase
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2019
• Outstanding Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Post for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• Professional Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to those with SEN experience or knowledge!
A West London Primary school are looking for Psychology graduates to support their SEN pupils in a Teaching Assistant capacity. The school are looking to take on an enthusiastic graduate Teaching Assistant who can offer considered support to a variety of SEN pupils. This Teaching Assistant post would suit a psychology graduate with previous experience of supporting SEN pupils.
Found in Hillingdon, this pleasant primary school is accessible via Hillingdon station on the Metropolitan Line. . Thanks to the school's position within the local community, it can offer opportunities to students and teaching staff, unavailable at similar schools across the country. Once a school in trouble, thanks to a complete overhaul of practices, codes of behaviour, and targets, it is now one of the top performers in the region.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a dynamic environment as a Teaching Assistant, so get your application in to this Hillingdon school today! Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Eoghan Caldwell at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Net Recruit.co.uk Ltd
£60.00 - £70.00 per day
£15,000 - £16,000 per annum
Teaching Personnel Ltd
£26,000 - £42,000 per annum
Lynx Education Ltd
£11,400 - £12,350 per annum