Teaching Assistant - Hammersmith and Fulham
We are looking for an eager Teaching Assistant to join one of our partner schools in Hammersmith and Fulham. This expanding secondary school can offer excellent opportunities for career development and the chance to work with a close-knit positive team..
Are you a Maths graduate hoping to train as a Maths Teacher in the next academic year? Would you like more relevant classroom experience supporting as a Teaching Assistant in a top South London secondary?
If so, then you need to apply to this Maths Teaching Assistant post today!
• Maths Teaching Assistant – Hammersmith and Fulham, West London
• Maths Graduate Required for Secondary Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start Long term full time until July 2019 - Teaching Assistant
• Learn to Teach Maths as a Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Maths Graduate Required to Support Maths Department
• High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
• Watch & Observe Maths Lessons as a Teaching Assistant
A leading Hammersmith and Fulham secondary are seeking a Maths graduate to support pupils as a Teaching Assistant. This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for a Maths graduate wishing to enter the teaching profession as a Maths teacher in the next academic year. The school is keen to promote subject knowledge and are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant with a high class of degree in Maths and a strong academic background.
This expanding secondary school, found in Hammersmith and Fulham, is accessible via White City Station on the Central Line.
If you feel that your passion for teaching is shared by this secondary school, then this Teaching Assistant role in Hammersmith and Fulham is for you. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Eoghan Caldwell at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Net Recruit.co.uk Ltd
£60.00 - £70.00 per day
£15,000 - £16,000 per annum
Teaching Personnel Ltd
£26,000 - £42,000 per annum
Lynx Education Ltd
£11,400 - £12,350 per annum