Jocelyn at CK QLS is currently recruiting for a Technical Launch Integrator to join a global healthcare company based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 12 months.
The Technical Launch Integrator (TLI) has overall accountability for ensuring fit for plant and commercial readiness during technical development and execution of the transfer of pharmaceutical processes and products into the supply chain and the global market place
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Provide packaging technical support and oversight for the supply chain
• Assist in the planning and execution of manufacturing site level support of new product launch
• Lead the packaging site team and site representative and the New Product Team
• Develop the packaging site execution plan per product, in line with the overall strategy and plan as outlined
• Optimize the new product introduction process, making use of technology platforms, accelerating development timelines, streamlining the technical transfer process
• Serve as the Supply Chain technical representative, site representative, and leader of the product specific site team
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• BS/BA or M.S (or equivalent) with 2 years' experience in pharmaceutical development or pharmaceutical manufacturing or related post graduate academic experience/education.
• Knowledge of both pharmaceutical product R&D and Technical Operations functions and experience with both small and large molecules
• Planning and logistics skills capable of effective integration of DP deliverables and support detailed execution at the manufacturing site level
• Experience with introduction of pharmaceutical products to manufacturing sites and late stage development, with working technical knowledge of manufacturing site unit operations, specifically packaging
• Knowledge of manufacturing site systems and procedures
• Fluent in written and spoken English and German
• Experience with document management systems such as DocSpace, Pharmadoc
• TrackWise experience
• Minitab or similar statistical software
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global healthcare company based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG41297 in all correspondence.