Our Pontypool based client requires an immediately available Human Resources Assistant on a temporary hourly rate basis paying c.£10 per hour
Responsible to thePrincipal Human Resources Advisor the successful candidate
will provide efficient, proactive transactional services in the areas of payroll,
recruitment, learning and development and general HR administration.
- Undertake administration duties in relation to monthly payroll, ensuring accurate information is input onto the Cascade System and communicated with staff via variations to contract, new starter paperwork etc.
- Ensure all information on the Cascade HR system is accurate and kept up to date, producing and sharing reports to inform business decisions as required.
- Undertake all administrative duties associated with recruitment and selection such as arranging times and dates for interviews and communicating with applicants.
- Recruitment admin tasks will include placing adverts in the relevant media and pre-employment processes such as reference and DBS checking.
- Undertake the administration associated with running training courses, including room booking, liaison with trainees and trainers, and associated record update/keeping.
- Provide HR support to existing staff over the phone and in person with regards to low-level employment relation queries including attendance management issues, grievances, contractual advice, benefit advice etc.
- Administer the organisation’s benefit process on an on- going basis and specifically annually at the time of renewal.
- Undertake projects in support of the People and Learning function as required
- Liaise with Line Managers to ensure accurate and timely return of HR related information
- Take notes and ensure accurate and timely minutes of employee relation issues as required.
- Assist with training line managers and staff in the use of Cascade system.
- Format reports, policies, procedures, and learning and development documentation as required
Any interested candidates with the relevant skill set and availability should immediately forward their updated CV to Mera Mann.