Are you looking for a stepping stone into the travel industry with the many development opportunities this can offer?
If you have data entry or inventory experience, are process orientated with excellent, focused attention to detail and enjoy working with computers and systems, this could be just the ticket!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Inventory Executive to join our friendly team to take responsibility for the loading of all products on to the travel systems for our Award Winning short-haul brands Sovereign and Citalia.
You will assist the Inventory Team Leader in ensuring that accurate costs and allocations are loaded in the Travelink pricing / selling system. You will also help with reducing loading errors.
What you will be doing:
- Accurately entering/ quality checking pricing /selling information onto our travel systems
- Investigating and answering inventory queries from internal departments
- Setting up accommodation, transfer and excursion details on the system
- Loading/ updating accommodation, transfer and excursion costs
- Loading/ updating room allocations and release dates
- Loading/ updating of contractual agreements including room occupancies, special offers, supplements and minimum stay requirements etc.
- Ensuring loading is accurate and completed according to agreed deadlines
- Stopping sales on the system and advising the relevant departments of affected bookings
- Loading all special offers within agreed deadlines
- Other ad-hoc project work and tasks as required by the manager
What we are looking for:
This position requires a focused and process orientated individual who is happy to work imputing data onto computer systems day in, day out. Although the bulk of the work undertaken will be data entry and quality checking information, no one day will be the same and there will be other exciting projects and tasks for you to work on to help develop yourself.
- Data entry and quality checking experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills (especially MS Excel)
- Good communication / inter-personal skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workloads
- Flexibility in working hours at peak brochure production times
- Previous experience as an Inventory Executive
- Experience with tour operator accommodation contracts
- Knowledge of Travelink system
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, Travelopia is passionate about being the best and we pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers.
Travelopia is a pioneer in the specialist travel sector, with a portfolio of 50+
independently operated brands, most of which are leaders in their sector. Sailing holidays, safaris, adventure holidays, sports tours, Arctic expeditions - our brands are as diverse as they are exciting, creating unforgettable experiences for customers across the world.
Come and work for us and we can offer:
- A competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
£8.75 per hour
£7.83 per hour
£30,000 - £38,000 per annum
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
iPLATO Healthcare Ltd