Our team is looking for a senior user interface developer who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In this position, you will be a member of a growing Agile team supporting activity as a member of Polaris Alpha’s Space Operations Department. You will work with space analysts and software engineers to determine the best way to develop a dynamic planning and tasking tool for space surveillance assets. Applicants will work on specific technical tasks as defined by the customer and program/technical management.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering field with 8-12 years technical experience. Relevant domain experience may be accepted in place of a degree.
• Experience with d3, SystemJS, Webpack, JSPM, Angular, or Typescript
• Experience with standards-based web design using HTML5, CSS3, NPM, Node, ES6(ECMAScript), JQuery, Bootstrap
• Experience with thin client 3D visualization leveraging webGL, three.js or similar technologies
• Experience in object-oriented analysis and design techniques
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, Maven or similar build systems • Experience working with reactive programming
• Experience working with backend development to produce visually appealing data sets
• Experience developing secure user interfaces (OAuth, PKI)
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• High level of self-motivation, desire to deliver stellar solutions and willingness to work in a distributed team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative/distributed team environment • Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Must be a US Citizen due to DoD contract • Ability to obtain a security clearance
$100k - 125k | Equity
$82k - 97k
java spring agile maven angularjs
$90k - 120k
Pyramid Systems, Inc.