Valet CSA/Drivers -Edinburgh Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Valet CSA/Drivers for one of our client based at Edinburgh Airport.
As a Valet CSA, you will be reporting to the Key Master/Team Leader and your primary role will be to ensure that the client valet service is delivered within the scope of the agreed contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out customer arrival and return procedure as outlined by the company's Standard Operating Procedures.
- Action car movements as needed and directed by the supervisor to ensure vehicles are in the correct locations.
- Ensure all relevant valet documentations are completed
- Assist with all customer queries ensuring a satisfactory resolution.
- Assist the Management Team with any tasks that contribute to the efficient operation of the valet service.
- Carry out the vehicle check in as outlined including the manual inspection, photos and recording of all information presented by the customer.
- Ensure all check in & check out procedures are completed as outlined within the Standard Operating Procedures
- To move vehicles around the location to the storage and collection areas as designated by the management team.
- To maintain good communications and consult regularly with the Valet Management Team, seeking assistance and contributing to the resolution of outstanding issues.
- Ensure all vehicle movements are actioned in accordance with the Highway Code.
- Ensure vehicles are respected and treated as a valued possession.
- Action all Standard Operating Procedures as outlined by the company.
- Work in line with the Quality & Environmental policy and manual.
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years' reference check is required with clean criminal record.
- UK Driving Licence with maximum of 3 Penalty Points
- Good computer/IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with cash handling
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in English/Maths (or equivalent).
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in a fast-paced environment preferably on the airports.