Mainline Employment are looking for 2 x Experienced Warehouse Administrators to work for our highly established client located in Swindon.
Do you have good Administration skills? Used to working in a fast paced environment?
The successful Warehouse Administrator will be required but not limited to;
- Carry out your duties in accordance with the agreed operational procedures and in line with any training given.
- Carry out any task as instructed by the site management teams in all areas to support the good running of the warehouse and transport operations.
- Actively seek assistance from the Administration FLM or Shift Operations Manager if you are unsure with any task or process.
- Take responsibility for your own health and safety and ensure your actions do not place other people at risk.
- Handle all stock, equipment and property with care and record usage, damage or variance promptly and as per required procedure.
- Follow instructions from the Administration Manager and participate in team briefs or feedback sessions.
- Ensure you clean as you go and that you recycle material wherever possible.
- Complete reports and submissions as required and to agreed timelines. Be prepared and able to discuss and explain these.
- Support any tasks and projects as required to ensure the good running of the warehouse.
The ideal Warehouse Administrator will be;
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to work at pace but retain accuracy.
- Good communicator and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment and to prioritise own work.
- Used to working in a busy and changing operational environment.
- Good computer literacy including Excel and Word and warehouse management systems
- Previous administration experience, preferably in a warehouse, stock or transport operation.
Pay for the Warehouse Administrator will be:
£18000 to 24,000 per annum - dependant on experience.
Hours for the Warehouse Administrator will be:
6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm Monday - Friday
If you would like the opportunity to work in this exciting role, Please contact Mainline Employment on or come in to our branch on Commercial Road.