Our client is based in Lewes and looking to expand their team. This is warehouse position for someone who wants to learn and develop new skills.
The main duties are:
* To off load materials from suppliers, either manually or by use of a fork lift truck.
* To ensure all delivery notes are checked against delivered stock and any discrepancies reported.
* To enter details of delivered issued and returned stock onto the warehouse database, maintaining an up to date record at all times.
* Stock labelling of incoming goods and keeping serial number information up to date.
* Stock inspection (ESPECIALLY metal work)
* To ensure that all stock is stored, to assist in the re- organisation and re-locations of stock when necessary.
* To assist management with the ongoing programme of stock checks.
* Keep stores tidy
* Assist with receiving, packing, and shipping
* Any ad hoc duties as and when required
Full training will be given and the opportunity to learn how to use a forklift is available for the right candidate.
This is a full time, manual labour role.
If you are keen to hear more, please call Emily at Pier Recruitment or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
£22,660 - £28,000 per annum
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
£10.47 - £11.04 per hour
£10.00 per hour
The Best Connection Group Ltd
£8.00 per hour
Adecco UK Limited